2014 Mazda2 GS
A lightweight design makes the 2014 Mazda2 GS an excellent choice for around-town driving. With its efficient performance and excellent fuel economy, it is also a fabulous option for out on the highway. Plus, as an added bonus, it is fun to drive.
Designed to Turn Heads
Designed to impress today's drivers, the modern style of the 2014 Mazda2 GS features a curved hood and unique grille. Broad headlights make you take notice while body-coloured bumpers and door handles create a sleek look. Customize this car to make it your own by adding available features or selecting from the five paint choices, including Zeal Red or Meteor Grey Mica. Power heated mirrors come standard as part of the functional design. A body-coloured spoiler creates a sporty appearance that proves this car is as much fun to drive as it is economical.
Slide down into comfortable reclining bucket seats with sporty cloth upholstery. A leather-wrapped steering wheel makes a bold statement with its red stitching. The 2014 Mazda2 GS also features power windows, locks and air conditioning as standard. A 60/40 split rear seat gives you additional storage space when you need it.
Innovative Mazda technology makes the 1.5L engine an outstanding performer, whether you are running errands in town or taking a weekend getaway. It comes standard with the five-speed manual transmission, but you can switch to the four-speed automatic if it fits your style.
2014 Mazda2 Engine
|1.5L DOHC 4-cylinder with VVT||100 horsepower with 98 lb-ft of torque|
2014 Mazda2 Fuel Economy
|Fuel Economy L/100 km||City||Highway|
|1.5L DOHC 4-cylinder with VVT with 5MT||Up to: 6.8||Up to: 5.6|
|1.5L DOHC 4-cylinder with VVT with 4AT||Up to: 7.1||Up to: 5.8|
Your actual fuel consumption will vary based on driving habits and other factors.
The 2014 Mazda2 GS is recognized for its excellent design around the world.
- 2011 Editors' Choice Awards - Economy Car
- 2014 Good Design Gold Award - Japan
Feel safe every time you drive the 2014 Mazda2 GS.
- Dual front air bags, dual front side air bags, dual side air curtains
- Brake override system
- Height-adjustable front and rear headrests
- Crushable brake and accelerator pedal assembly
- Three-point safety belts
- Height adjustable front seat belts
- Child-safety rear door locks
- ISOFIX child safety-seat tether anchors
The basic warranty for the 2014 Mazda2 GS covers all parts found to be factory defective for 36 months or 80,000 km, whichever comes first. Additional warranties cover Powertrain components for a period of 5 years or 100,000 km whichever comes first, body sheet metal perforation for 8 years and unlimited mileage and specific emission control components for up to 8 years or 128,000 km.
- Service Adjustments: Service adjustments are minor repairs not usually associated with replacement of parts.
- Powertrain Components: See specific parts list in our Powertrain Section.
- Perforation: Covers perforated panels (rust through) due to defects in material or workmanship under normal use.
- Emission Defect: Only 3 components are covered: Catalytic converter, Electronic Emissions Control Unit (P.C.M) and the On Board Emissions Diagnostic Device.
- Safety Restraints Parts List: Seatbelts and related components, Supplemental Air Bag system.
Some conditions apply. See West Coast Mazda for full details in Pitt Meadows, British Columbia, Canada.
2014 Mazda2 GS for sale in Greater Vancouver, BC
Today's drivers want tomorrow's technology in the cars they drive. With the 2014 Mazda2 GS, that is exactly what you get. With a lighter design and numerous features selected for your comfort and enjoyment, you get a car that fits your lifestyle.
Stop by West Coast Mazda in Pitt Meadows, to see a wide range of models. Take the 2014 Mazda2 GS for a test drive or try out one of the other models, including used and certified pre-owned. Your local Greater Vancouver Mazda Dealer - West Coast Mazda offers the kind of cars that drivers today want and backs it up with a solid service team.
Disclaimer: Price subject to change without notice. See dealer for details.