Mazda Mobility Program
West Coast Mazda is proud to support the mobility needs of drivers and passengers with physical disabilities, with assistance toward the purchase and installation of adaptive driving aids or mobility assistance equipment.
This program provides up to $750.00 (includes GST) towards the purchase and installation of adaptive driving aids or mobility assistance equipment on all eligible Mazda vehicles. Eligible vehicles are all new and unused passenger cars and trucks.
Adaptive driving or passenger equipment includes wheelchair or other lift equipment, hand or other driving controls. West Coast Mazda is here for you now and in the future.
Purchase and installation of equipment that costs less than the maximum $750.00 will be paid at the actual costs. Purchase and installation of equipment exceeding $750.00 will be paid a maximum of $750.00.
Apply for this program you need to meet these requirements:
- Determine your Province's or Territory Driver's Licence Requirements regarding the use of mobility equipment.
- Evaluate your needs in conjunction with your medical service provider.
- Choose a qualified mobile installer.
To qualify for this payment, you must complete the Mobility Assistance Claim Form and send it, along with required documentation, to:
Mazda Canada Inc.Mazda
Mobility Assistance Program
55 Vogell Road
Richmond Hill, ON, L4B 3K5
All payments will be made directly to the retail purchaser or lessee. To be eligible for payment, the Mobility Assistance Claim Form must be received within three (3) months from date of purchase.
You must complete the Mazda Mobility Assistance Claim Form and send to Mazda Canada Inc. with the following documents:
- A legible copy, from an authorized Mazda Canada Inc. dealer, of a signed Bill of Sale or Lease Agreement for a new, unused Mazda vehicle
- A legible copy of the vehicle ownership certificate
- A legible copy of the paid invoice(s) for the adaptive driving aids/mobility assistance equipment installed on the purchased vehicle by a qualified installation provider
- A physician's statement identifying reason(s) for mobility assistance
- Only the original owner of the vehicle is eligible
- Modifications and equipment installation must be completed for the original owner or their immediate family
- There will be only one reimbursement request per vehicle
- All accessories, such as side step tubes
- Automatic transmissions
- Any mobility equipment that is not permanently affixed to the vehicle
- Any other equipment that, in the opinion of Mazda Canada Inc. does not meet the requirements of the Mazda Mobility Assistance Program
A quick little note: the customer is solely responsible for the selection of both the mobility equipment manufacturer and installer.
West Coast Mazda, Mazda Canada Inc. or its Dealers bears no responsibility for the warranty of the mobility equipment and installation. That is the sole responsibility of the affiliated companies the equipment is chose from.