2014 Mazda6 - Award Winning
The 2014 Mazda6 is one of the most awarded sedans on the market. Since is big debut this year with a total redesign, it has been impressing the automotive industry and creating a lot of buzz.
The new KODO inspired design is alluring thanks to a sense of motion even while parked- Soul in Motion. This sense of liveliness is thanks to its aggressive five-point grille, LEDs and halo ring in the headlamp units and curvaceous profile which smooths its way back to the taillights. This new look has people taking notice of the 2014 Mazda6.
There are many awards which have been given to the new 2014 Mazda6.
Here is a list of a few recognitions which hold a lot of weight:
Red Dot Design Award:
- In order to guarantee its high reputation, jury members are selected who will carry out their task in a neutral and unbiased manner.
- In an evaluation process that spans several days, the international design experts test, discuss and assess each individual entry live and on site.
Top 10 Best Interiors designation by WardsAuto:
- The competition evaluates vehicles with new or significantly upgraded interiors
- Driven and evaluated on criteria such as materials, ergonomics, comfort, safety, value, fit-and-finish, and overall design. Vehicle connectivity systems are also tested.
Being a Top 3 finalist (next to the Aston Martin Vanquish!) for World Car Design of the Year:
- Automobile award selected by a jury of 48 international automotive journalists from 22 countries. Cars considered must be sold in at least five countries on at least two continents prior to 1 January of the year of the award.
2014 Mazda6 earns Popular Mechanics' Car of the Year Award:
- Represent the very best of an industry filled with new life.
Winner of the Car of the Year 2014 - L'Annuel de l'automobile.
Best Buy - Mid Sized Segment - L'Auto 2014:
- "Thanks to its handsome new design, roomy cabin, agile handling and impressive fuel economy, the 2014 Mazda 6 is a solid choice for a midsize sedan." - Edmunds
Kelley Blue Book's Most Affordable 5-year Cost of Ownership:
- KBB.com cites Mazda's ability to offer consumers low maintenance costs and, thanks to SKYACTIV TECHNOLOGY, excellent fuel economy in combination with consumer confidence in Mazda's low depreciation. Thanks to these factors, Mazda is able to offer consumers an ownership experience that is both enjoyable and affordable, two things that don't always accompany each other.
IIHS Top Safety Pick:
- A vehicle must receive good ratings in the moderate overlap front, side, roof strength and head restraint tests, regardless of its rating in the small overlap front test.
If you are looking for a car which has been recognized in the industry has a leader, the 2014 Mazda6 is the choice for you. Come down to West Coast Mazda and see what the buzz is all about!
2014 Mazda6 for sale in Greater Vancouver, BC
Come in and test drive the award winning 2014 Mazda6 today. You will see what everyone is talking about right away!
West Coast Mazda sells and services the 2014 Mazda6. Come see if the award-winning 2014 Mazda6 is the right fit for your lifestyle at your local Greater Vancouver Mazda dealer - West Coast Mazda.
Disclaimer: Pricing is subject to change without notice, actual price may vary; installed options may also vary by dealer. Price does not include applicable license fees, insurance, registration, tax, freight / delivery, PDI or administration fees. Warranty may subject to change without notice, actual warranty may vary. Specification may change without notice. See dealership for final pricing, warranty, and availability.