2018 Mazda3 50th Anniversary Edition
Mazda Canada is celebrating 50 years of innovation and outstanding driving with the 2018 Mazda3 50th Anniversary Edition. Built off the Mazda3 GS, this limited edition 4-door sedan seats four, as well as features signature Mazda attributes and a type of refined athleticism found only in a Mazda.
Celebrating Mazda's Heritage and Signature Style
Halogen headlights light the way of the 2018 Mazda3 50th Anniversary Edition, accentuating the black front grille. Dual sport exhaust, heated door mirrors with side turn signal, and available rear spoiler give this sedan a sporty yet refined feel. Standard wheel size for the Mazda3 is 16-inches, with a wide array of finishes for the alloy wheels including Black Machined, Gloss Black with Machined Face, Gloss Gunmetal, Black with Milled Trim, Satin Black or Gloss Black. You can upsize your wheel options to 17" alloy wheels, with finishes in Black Machined, Glock Black with Machined Face, Gloss Gunmetal, Black with Milled Trim, Satin Black, Gloss Black, and Matte Gunmetal. Additionally, 18" options are also available with similar finishes. For 2018, the Mazda3 as a whole is sitting lower and wider than before. The SKYACTIV-Body's contours and curves work to deflect moisture and reduce corrosion. Mazda's paint has been designed to lay perfectly aligned with the Mazda3's body panels, allowing you to rock that new car look for even longer. This exclusive trim level offers two exterior colour choices: Snowflake White Pearl and Soul Red Crystal Metallic.
The allusive black leatherette interior represents Mazda's affection for the finer things. The 2018 Mazda3 50th Anniversary Edition does not compromise cargo versatility or storage. Cabin versatility is key when stowing cargo, and Mazda delivers with 60/40-split fold-down rear seatback, and rear coat hooks, Storage is optimized through front door storage pockets with bottle holders, rear seat armrest with cup holders, passenger's side seat-back pocket, overhead console with sunglasses holder, and dual front cup holders. Stay comfortable with automatic climate controls. Convenience is as easy as a push of a button thanks to Push Button Start and Advanced Keyless Entry.
Stay connected and in control with the 2018 Mazda3 50th Anniversary Edition and a 7-inch colour touchscreen display with MAZDA CONNECT. It's navigation-ready and features Bluetooth hands-free phone capability with steering-wheel-mounted Bluetooth and audio controls. It also comes equipped with SMS text message audio delivery and reply, integrated Stitcher and AHA Internet Radio functionality, along with AM/FM/CD/MP3 HD radio played on a 9-speaker premium Bose audio system with Centerpoint 2 surround technology with AudioPilot 2 noise compensation technology and SurroundStage signal processing. Keep your devices charged with 2 USB input jacks, so you're connected the entire way.
2018 Mazda3 50th Anniversary Edition Parts and Accessories
Mazda offers a vast array of Genuine Mazda Parts and Accessories. Popular items for the 2018 Mazda3 50th Anniversary Edition include engine block heater, floor liners, navigation system, roof rack and accessory hitch. All Mazda Genuine Accessories are backed by a Limited New Vehicle Warranty if installed by a dealer prior to or at the time of initial delivery.
Under the hood of the 2018 Mazda3 50th Anniversary Edition lies the incredible SKYACTIV-G 2.0 L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine paired with a SKYACTIV-Drive 6-speed automatic transmission with manual-shift mode and Drive Selection switch. Exclusive Mazda performance features create a thrilling ride, such as G-Vectoring Control (GVC) which is designed for a more alert and precise driving experience.
2018 Mazda3 50th Anniversary Edition Engine
|SKYACTIV-G 2.0 L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder||155 horsepower and 150 lb-ft of torque|
2018 Mazda3 50th Anniversary Edition Fuel Economy
|Fuel Economy - L/100 km||City||Highway|
|SKYACTIV-G 2.0L with SKYACTIV-Drive 6-speed automatic transmission||Up to: 8.4||Up to: 6.4|
Your actual fuel consumption will vary based on driving habits and other factors.
Challenging industry standards and pushing engineering boundaries for 50 years, the 2018 Mazda3 50th Anniversary Edition is a celebration of what was and what is to come.
- 2018 - AJAC - Best Small Car in Canada
- 2018 - AJAC - Best Small Car (including Mazda3 Sport)
- 2017 - AJAC - Best New Innovation Technology Award
- 2017 - IIHS Top Safety Pick+ (When equipped with Smart City Brake Support and Adaptive Front-lighting System)
- 2017 - Car and Driver - Named a Car and Driver 10 Best four years in a row
- 2017 - U.S. News and World Report - 2017 Best Car Brand
- 2017 - Best Buy - Compact Car - Car Guide
- 2016 - IIHS Top Safety Pick Plus (when equipped with Smart City Brake Support)
- 2016 - Best Car Brand - U.S. News and World Report (Mazda)
- 2016 - Best Small Car - Daily News Autos Awards
Loaded with top of the line safety features, you can have peace of mind with the 2018 Mazda3 50th Anniversary Edition.
- Rearview camera (wide angle)
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC)
- Traction Control System (TCS)
- Hill Launch Assist (HLA)
- Smart City Brake Support (SCBS)
- Advanced Blind Spot Monitoring system (ABSM)
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)
- Lane-keep Assist System (LAS)
- Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS)
- Smart Brake Support (SBS)
- Forward Obstruction Warning (FOW)
- Distance Recognition Support System (DRSS)
- Traffic Sign Recognition System (TSR)
- Dual front airbags, dual front side airbags and dual side air curtains
- Driver's and front passenger's safety-belt pretensioners with force limiters
- 3-point safety belts for all occupants
- Whiplash-reducing front seat headrests
- Rear-seat headrests
- Engine immobilizer theft-deterrent system
- Integrated child-seat anchors
The 2018 Mazda3 50th Anniversary Edition is backed by Canada's only unlimited mileage warranty, Mazda Unlimited.
- Basic coverage: 3 years/unlimited km
- Roadside Assistance: 3 years/unlimited km
- Powertrain: 5 years/unlimited km
- Anti-Perforation: 7 years/unlimited km
Some conditions apply. See West Coast Mazda for full details in Pitt Meadows, BC, Canada.
2018 Mazda3 50th Anniversary Edition for sale in Greater Vancouver, British Columbia
Striking contours, bold stance and impressive capability describe the 2018 Mazda3 50th Anniversary Edition to a tee. A refined, elegant interior is combined with sensational safety features, backed by the Mazda Unlimited warranty package - what more could you want?
Hurry down to West Coast Mazda today and find out why everyone is talking about the award-winning 2018 Mazda3 50th Anniversary Edition. Your local Greater Vancouver Mazda dealer - West Coast Mazda is here to help you put the zoom-zoom back into your everyday vocabulary with a new or pre-owned Mazda.
Disclaimer: Price subject to change without notice. See dealer for details.